Effective date: October 23, 2023
UiCore (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://uicore.pro website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page aims to provide you with insights into our policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you utilize our Service, as well as the choices you have regarding this data.
- Service – The Service is the https://uicore.pro website managed by UiCore.
- Personal Data – Personal Data denotes data related to a living individual that can be identified through that data or in conjunction with other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
- Usage Data – Usage Data includes data automatically collected, generated either through the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself, such as the duration of a page visit.
- Cookies – Cookies are small files stored on your device, be it a computer or mobile device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) – A Data Processor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person that processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may employ various Service Providers to enhance the effectiveness of data processing.
- Data Subject (or User) – A Data Subject pertains to any living individual utilizing our Service, and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Utilization
We gather a variety of information types for multiple purposes, all with the aim of enhancing and providing our Service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This might encompass, but is not confined to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may employ your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, and other information that might be of interest. You have the option to opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions offered in any email we transmit.
We may also gather information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Usage Data encompasses data such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service visited, the time and date of your visits, the duration of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We utilize cookies and comparable tracking technologies to monitor activity on our Service and store certain information.
Cookies comprise small data files, possibly with anonymous unique identifiers, which are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Additionally, other tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are employed to collect and track information to enhance and analyze our Service.
You have the option to instruct your browser to decline all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you opt not to accept cookies, certain portions of our Service might become inaccessible.
Examples of Cookies we employ include:
- Session Cookies – Session Cookies are used to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies – Preference Cookies are employed to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – Security Cookies are utilized for security purposes.
Utilization of Data
UiCore utilizes the data collected for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you of alterations to our Service
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our Service, should you opt to do so
- To provide customer support
- To accumulate analysis or valuable information, enabling us to enhance our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To identify, prevent, and address technical issues
- To deliver news, special offers, and general information about other products, services, and events that align with those you have previously acquired or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
UiCore may process your Personal Data because:
- We require it to fulfill a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing aligns with our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- It is necessary for payment processing purposes
- We must comply with the law
Usage Data may also be retained for internal analysis purposes. Typically, Usage Data is retained for a shorter duration, except when it is needed to bolster security or improve the functionality of our Service, or when legal obligations necessitate the retention of such data for longer periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, might be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are situated outside Moldova and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Moldova for processing.
UiCore will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure and compliant treatment of your data, including the security of your Personal Data and other personal information. No data transfer to an organization or country will take place unless adequate controls are in place, including the secure handling of your data and personal information.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
In certain circumstances, UiCore may be obligated to disclose your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities, such as a court or government agency.
UiCore may disclose your Personal Data when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of UiCore
- Prevent or investigate potential misconduct associated with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service users or the public
- Guard against legal liability
We highly value the security of your data, but please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. While we make diligent efforts to employ commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you possess specific data protection rights. UiCore strives to take reasonable steps to enable you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the usage of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about the Personal Data we have on you, or if you wish to have it removed from our systems, please contact us.
In specific scenarios, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have about you – If possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings. If you are unable to do so, please contact us for assistance.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction – You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to receive a copy of your information in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent – You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, where UiCore has relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Please note that we may request identity verification before addressing such requests.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding our collection and usage of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may engage third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (referred to as “Service Providers”), offering the Service on our behalf, delivering Service-related services, or assisting us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties are granted access to your Personal Data only for the purpose of carrying out these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may employ third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, which tracks and reports website traffic. Google utilizes the data collected to monitor and personalize its own advertising network’s ads. You can opt-out of having your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This add-on prevents Google Analytics from sharing information about visit activity. For more information regarding Google’s privacy practices, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms webpage: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may offer paid products and/or services within the Service. In such cases, we employ third-party services for payment processing, such as payment processors.
The payment processors we collaborate with include:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.